Office on Socio-Economic Services and Special Concerns
- Formulates and implements a program of action which will bring agro-technological development among the ICCs/IPs, building upon existing customary practices and traditions;
- Facilitates the delivery of socio-economic services to the ICCs/IPs communities including but not limited to infrastructure, extension, credit, financing, marketing, and other social services;
- Coordinates and collaborates with other government agencies for the formulation of policies, plans and programs that will ensure the alleviation, if not eradication, of poverty among ICCs/IPs;
- Promotes and encourages cooperatives in accordance with the beliefs, traditions, and customs of the ICCs/IPs;
- Assists ICCs/IPs and coordinates disaster and relief operations in ICC/IP communities affected by natural calamities, disaster, or catastrophes;
- Provides the Indigenous women, youth and elderly with programs/projects for the improvement of their socio-economic conditions; and
- Performs such other functions as the Commission may deem appropriate and necessary.